DISTINGUISHED UNIVERSITY STUDENT
Distinguished University Student
Each student enrolled in one of the universities recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the UAE.
- The nominated student should be continuing his study during the current academic year.
- The student nominated for the Award should be obtaining a cumulative grade point average with a minimum of 3.6 or an equivalent to Excellent grade (A). The student should enclose a proof of receiving excellent grade if the excellent grade is counted otherwise.
- To enclose two letters of recommendation from two professors who taught the student according to the attached form. The recommendation letter shall be considered a prerequisite for the acceptance of the nomination application.
- The student should have already spent at least two years of study or have completed a study of 60 credit hours.
- The student should be enrolled in one of the universities recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the UAE.
- At least Two editions of the Award should pass from the date of winning the University Student award by the student, other than the year of submission.
- The electronic copy shall be enclosed on a Flash Memory, with a white background, in high resolution, not scanned and in JPG format.
- Total number of all attachments shall not exceed 150 pages only, including the research/project, whether paper or electronic. Do not attach more than two attachments to a single page. If the attachments are not clear the score will not be considered.
How to apply
- Fill in the nomination application on the official website of the Award
- Print nomination application
- Submit nomination application to the person-in-charge at the Award Headquarters.