DISTINGUISHED EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
It includes all outstanding entities and educational institutions in the field of education within the public and private sectors, which demonstrate excellent performance; reflected on its human resources, the satisfaction of its customers and the quality of its products, in order to serve the vision, message and objectives of the Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performance.
- The educational administration which is willing to participate in the Award should be locally recognized and enjoys a legal and administrative structure within the UAE.
- The educational administration which is willing to participate in the Award should be representing one of the target categories of the Award:
- The education councils within the UAE.
- The central administrations at the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Educational Zones.
- Faculties of Education at the Universities and its departments.
- The winning educational administration in the current edition shall be entitled to apply for winning the Award, two editions after the date of obtaining the award.
- The educational administration which did not win in the current edition shall be entitled to apply to participate in the next edition of the Award directly.