It is an award for individuals serving in educational institutions – and not limited to a particular category – but designed to stimulate all workers in educational institutions to participate, in a way that motivates their energies and abilities towards continuous improvement and to serve the strategic objectives of the educational institutions they work for.
- The participating Educator shall represent one of the target groups for the Award:
- Directors of Educational organizational units and their deputies, section heads and those who play a direct or supporting role with students or teaching staff, including principals and their assistants.
- Supervisors of student direct service units such as: Academic Affairs, student services, security, safety and health professionals, academic counsellors and mentors.
- Education and direct social and psychological guidance service providers for students such as: laboratory specialists, resource rooms, social workers, psychologists, and special education specialists.
- The participant teacher shall represent one of the target group of the Award mentioned in this guide.
- The participant teacher shall have obtained an "Excellent" grade in the last two academic years.
- He should not have won the award in the same category during the previous edition.
- The winning teacher in the current edition is entitled to be nominated o obtain the Award two editions after the date of winning the award.
- The teacher who did not win the award in the current edition is entitled to participate in the next edition.
How to apply
- Fill in the nomination application on the official website of the Award
- Print nomination application
- Submit nomination application to the Award Coordinator in the educational zone.