A group of people linked together by ties of marriage or blood, living under the same roof, interacting together according to specific social roles, and maintain a single cultural pattern.
- Mothers, fathers and children together.
- Father and children, or mother and children (state clearly the role of each).
- To talk only three sons (below college) if the number of family members is more, however, the family is to state the names of all children enrolled in public education.
- The family is entitled to participate in the Award annually, unless they win the Award, then they are not entitled to participate again except after two editions.
- Nominating a family that represent one educational and school zone, no mater how many the schools of their children are.
- Recommendation letters are mandatory for acceptance of the nomination application.
- Total number of attachments shall not exceed 300 pages, whether paper or electronic. Do not attach more than two attachments to a single page. If the attachments are not clear the score will not be considered.
How to apply
- Fill in the nomination application on the official website of the Award
- Print nomination application
- Submit nomination application to the Award Coordinator in the educational zone.