HIGHLY DISTINGUISHED GULF TEACHER
All those who work as teachers, whether in the Public education sector, in public or private at schools accredited from the State by official entities and authorities, who is a holder of Distinguished Teacher Award of Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performancein a previous year. Participation is limited to GCC citizens.
- Hold a university degree from a recognized University. This university degree shall be certified by the competent official authorities of his country.
- To have a grade of "excellent" (90-100) in the technical report for the last three years.
- To be a holder of Distinguished Teacher Award of Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performance.
- To exercise his functions as a teacher in public or private education.
- The candidate is entitled to apply for the Award (Highly Distinguished Gulf Teacher category) two editions after the date of obtaining the Distinguished Teacher Award.
- The candidate is entitled to apply for the Award (Highly Distinguished Gulf Teacher category) annually, if he wins, he will not be eligible anymore.
- To be a citizen of the country that nominates them.
- Recommendation letters are mandatory for acceptance of the nomination application
- Total number of attachments shall not exceed 250 pages, whether paper or electronic. Do not attach more than two attachments to a single page. If the attachments are not clear the score will not be considered.
How to apply
- Fill in the nomination application on the official website of the Award
- Print nomination application
- Submit nomination application to the Award Coordinator in the educational zone.