All those who work as teachers, whether in the public education sector, in public or private at schools accredited from the State by official entities and authorities.
- Shall have a grade of "Excellent" in the last two academic years.
- Shall not have won an award in the Distinguished Teacher category before.
- Shall be working as teacher in public or private schools, teachers in kinder garten, applied technology institutes, technical/ vocational institutes and religious institutes.
- Shall represent one school/institute, one educational stage and one educational zone.
- Teachers working in private schools are to enclose the approval of the Ministry of Education "Private Education Department" of working at schools as teacher and the teacher's work contract with the Ministry for the past 3 years.
- Shall be a citizen of the country that nominates them for the Award (Specific to GCC countries other than the UAE)
- Shall not have previously obtained the Award in the Highly Distinguished Teacher category.
- Recommendation letters are mandatory for acceptance of the nomination application
- Total number of attachments shall not exceed 250 pages, whether paper or electronic.Do not attach more than two attachments to a single page. If the attachments are not clear the score will not be considered.
How to apply
- Fill in the nomination application on the official website of the Award
- Print nomination application
- Submit nomination application to the Award Coordinator in the educational zone.