Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performance; through the qualification of students affiliated to Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Center for Giftedness & Creativity; seeks to develop their scientific and cognitive skills in addition to manifest and bring out their talents at the regional and international levels to participate in academic Olympics and contests as representatives of the Award in the scientific events locally and internationally, which serves as an integrated system to embrace the talented and creative students in various scientific fields, thus contributing to the development of competitive spirit among talented students and develop their abilities in the midst of the technological revolution of our time.
The goals of scientific competitions:
- Providing opportunity for participation in local and international scientific competitions.
- Exchanging experiences with contestant teams to increase knowledge and develop performance.
- Training and qualifying the talented students to participate in international and local competitions.
- Enriching the skills of talented students through activities, events and training workshops.
- Bringing out the talents of gifted students and invest their abilities in order to motivate them to be creative.